Ghostwriting Your Ideas Into a Best-Seller!
Do you have a great idea for a book, but would prefer an experienced and knowledgeable ghostwriter to take care of the writing process itself? You can count on our award-winning publishing and ghost writing services to help you create the book that you want. ABI has been around for 20 years and has helped people from every walk of life get their thoughts and ideas into print
through quality ghostwriting.
Keep in mind, however, that ABI offers far more superior ghost writing services and protections for you than any other company. Click here to find out what they are.
Our Ghostwriters Are the World’s Best
• N.Y. Times best-selling authors (Random House, Warner Books, Pocket Books, Pinnacle/Kensington Books, Tor, Penguin, Simon & Schuster, Dutton, G.P. Putnam's Sons, Baen, HarperCollins, Del Rey, Complete Idiot's Guide)
• Pulitzer Prize winners (L.A. Times)
• Editors at the major publishing houses (including Bantam Books, McGraw-Hill, Dell/Delacorte, Ballantine Books, Time Warner)
• Reporters (Washington Post, Boston Globe, L.A. Times, Boston Herald, Chicago Tribune, Christian Science Monitor, Philadelphia Inquirer, Daily Telegraph, International Herald Tribune, The Independent, Chicago Sun-Times, Charlotte Observer, Newsday, San Francisco Chronicle, Houston Chronicle, El Espectador)
• Magazine contributors (Newsweek, Atlantic Monthly, N.Y. Times Sunday Magazine, Travel & Leisure, People Magazine, The American Prospect Magazine, National Enquirer)
• Religious magazine contributors (Charisma & Christian Life)
• Movie screenwriters (Fox Searchlight, Viacom, New Line Cinema)
• TV writers (Star Trek: Voyager, Carnivale, Charmed)
• Syndicate contributors (Crown, Ziff Davis Media)
• Specialty publications contributors (Backstage, Billboard, Self, Rolling Stone, Spin, Village Voice, VIBE)
Our Ghostwriting Client List
Among our hundreds of ghostwriting clients, we are pleased to include:
• Oscar- and Emmy-winning Hollywood and TV producers (Ali, L.A. Confidential, Mo' Better Blues, Beastmaster, The Usual Suspects)
• United States Military, officers, non-coms, and enlisted personnel
• Wall Street movers and shakers
• Universities and professors
• Corporate trainers, national seminar leaders, public speakers
• Politicians, legislators, Cabinet-level Secretaries and Ministers
• Investment advisors and personal financial advisors
• CEOs and top-level managers of multinational and national companies
• Magazine and newspaper columnists
• Lawyers, teachers and other professionals
• Doctors (diets, advice, exercise)
• Interior designers
How Does Ghost Writing and Comprehensive Editing Work?
Many books that are written today are actually ghostwritten. ABI editors and ghostwriters produce the manuscript based on either a raw manuscript, rough draft, notes, concepts, audio tapes, telephone conversations, face-to-face interviews, printed information or other materials provided by you.
Get a Major Publishing Contract! Get a Literary Agent!
After the ghostwriting process, the manuscript can either be sent out directly to agents and publishers, or it can be turned into a self-published book which can in turn be marketed directly to bookstores and sold online. ABI has sold many of its books to agents and publishers. One book was picked up by Prentice Hall in a bidding war when John Wiley didn't act fast enough. Another book was picked up by St. Martin's Press, and the author was given an additional two-book publishing contract.
Who Owns the Rights to My Book?
ONLY with Arbor Books do you:
• Keep 100% of ALL the profits from your book.
• Keep 100% of ALL the royalties from your book.
• Keep 100% of ALL the rights (including copyright and movie rights) to your book.
What's the Difference Between ABI and Our Competitors?
• ABI is an elite, award-winning, Manhattan-based book publisher with over 20 years of publishing experience.
• Our clients have become No. 1 bestsellers.
• Our clients have appeared on Good Morning America, Montel, The CBS Evening News, ABC World News Tonight, Unsolved Mysteries, Cold Case Files, The View, The O'Reilly Factor, Howard Stern, MSNBC and CNBC.
• Our books have been reviewed by The New York Times, the Chicago Tribune, the Los Angeles Times and Publishers Weekly.
• We were named one of the top 10 book designers/packagers by Writer's Digest.
• We teach publishing seminars at The Learning Annex, The Seminar Center, Hofstra University, St. John's University, Pratt Institute and City University of New York.
How Much Does It Cost?
Ghostwriting a book generally runs between $8,000 to $45,000—depending upon the complexity and word count. A complete line-editing job runs about half that. The job is broken down into payments which are linked to the completion of the chapters in the manuscript. For those clients who wish to engage writers who are New York Times best-selling authors and Pulitzer Prize winners, prices range from $50,000 and up. And we accept MasterCard and Visa.
How Long Does It Take?
Ghostwriting or comprehensive editing ONLY takes about 60 to 120 days—depending on your availability.
Please call us at (877) 822-2500 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help you out with any of your questions and to make your book a reality.